Here you can find some quick links to websites that are useful for prospective students.
If you want to start well-prepared for GIMA’s programme contents, you may:
- Do a free course at ESRI’s Virtual Campus, e.g. Getting Started with GIS
- Learn the basics of Python
- When you are admitted to the GIMA programme, you can request GIMA to send the link to the book “Principles of GIS” (with the text “PoGIS for GIMA” in the message).
And here are some links related to practical matters, particularly for students from outside the Netherlands:
- Information on visa and immigration can be found on the websites of UT/ITC and Utrecht University.
- Information on health insurances can also be found on the websites of UT/ITC and Utrecht University.
- Information about the Netherlands and living in the Netherlands
- Information about the City of Enschede (the place of the first GIMA contact weeks)
- Arriving and living in Utrecht (location of your second contact period and most centrally located GIMA city)
- Information about Wageningen (location of the third contact period)
- Information about the City of Delft (location of the fourth GIMA contact period)
- NUFFIC Netherlands Education Support Offices
- Information on money matters